QW. Why? Just Why?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our forum which poses the age old question Quake Wars....Why?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Goddamn cameras keep looking the wrong way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ofsbt

Goddamn cameras keep looking the wrong way. Empty
PostSubject: Goddamn cameras keep looking the wrong way.   Goddamn cameras keep looking the wrong way. EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 6:47 am

....so, there I was. Tasked with defending my position against the heavily armed GDF attack. My team were holed up in the barn screaming save us save us while pissing their girlie panties, and I had run out of ammo No There was only one thing for it, I pulled out my trusted swiss army penknife and resolved to turn this tide Suspect Racing forward slashing and grabbing till I cleared right out of our base to the tunnel entrance when lo and behold, a great big fuck off MCP was rolling out guns a blazing affraid Ducking, diving, sidestepping and rolling I managed to get through the wall of bullets just to see the 2nd wave of GDF scum charging up the tunnel with all guns firing Shocked Thinking to myself, this mcp would provide excellent cover if it was moving in the right direction I picked it up with my right hand meaning I had to fend of this 2nd wave of attackers with my left hand which was getting kinda difficult cause I'm actually right handed Rolling Eyes Once I got to the GDF end of the tunnel I drop kicked the mcp over the canyon and then using my trusty swiss army penknife I dismantled the bridge bounce My team were so relieved and would have taken me for a refreshing pint to celebrate but unfortunately none of them were old enough to enter the bar king Also, to my dissapointment I found that the cameras were actually facing the other way hence missing all the action scratch
Back to top Go down

Goddamn cameras keep looking the wrong way.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
QW. Why? Just Why? :: Your first category :: PC--Discuss how disappointed you were playing QW on your PC-
Jump to: